Grodno State Medical University Founded in 1958.
Grodno is situated in the West of the Republic of Belarus, on the Border with Two countries Poland and Lithuania. It is located on the bank of the beautiful and deep river Nieman.
300 students from 26 countries such as India, Pakistan, Syria, Lebanon, Poland, Israel and others study at the facility of Foreign Students.
Govt. medical college recognized by WHO and Medical Council of India.
The Grodno State Medical University is a universally recognized educational, diagnostic and scientific center of medical science in the Republic of Belarus.
GSMU co-operates with medical educational and research centers in Poland (Warsaw, Krakow, Poznan, Wroclaw, Bialystok), Germany (Kronach), Russia (Moscow, ST.Petersburg) and other places.
The advantage of the university is the forthcoming training of the students in the international program of Medical Tests. At the university there is a center for the arrangement of Post Graduate Medical Education in West Europe and the USA.
2000 students are trained at 5 Faculties of the Grodno State Medical University.
- Faculty of General Medicine.
- Faculty of Medical Psychology.
- Faculty of Medical Nurses with Higher Education
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Faculty of Foreign Students
At present 50 Doctors of Science and Profesors, 108 Asst.Professors, 209 Candidates of Sciences are employed at the University.
There are four Research Laboratories at GSMU. Excellent students go to the West European Countries to participate in Medical Scientific Conferences and Symposia.
Professors and Scientists from European countries and USA make visits to deliver lectures.
There are Twenty three clinics functioning at the clinical departments of the university in Nine City, Regional and District Hospitals.
- The Hostels are located near the main building of the University.
- Comfortable hostel accommodation with attached common kitchen.
- The hostels are centrally heated (air conditioned)
- Students can get subsidized food at the canteen and the hostel for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- All the books are provided by library on compulsory basis (free of cost).
- Free access to reading halls, sports halls and other facilities.