The Bharatpur is the Headquarter of the Chitwan District, where the College of Medical Sciences is situated. The Bageshwori complex of the Medical College is situated at Devghat area is on the national highway. Bharatpur is called as the Gateway of Nepal, affording easy access to the East, West, North, and South by both road and air. It is 146 Kms from Kathmandu, 240 Kms from the Indian town of Gorakhpur and 126 Kms from the Raxaul.
During summer, the temperature could reach upto 40 C and in winter it falls to a minimum of 10 C. Adequate arrangements were made in the College and Hostels to reckon with the climate conditions, including provision of air-cooled and heated hostel rooms.
The college of Medical Sciences-Nepal, Bharatpur, Nepal is a maiden venture of the International Society for Medical Education Pvt. Ltd., Regd. in Chitwan (Dist.), Nepal as a non-profit organization.
1. The College of Medical Sciences-Nepal is Serving the community since 1996 and seven batches of students have already graduated form this Institution.
2. The 8th batches of students are now under going one year compulsory rotatory internship programme in the teaching hospital of the college as per the rules and regulations of the Kathmandu University and the Nepal Medical Council.
3. The college is also having graduate course in basic sciences as well as in clinical sciences with most modern facilities and a state of art equipments in the 1050 bedded hospital.
4. The College of Medical Sciences Teaching Hospital, Mahendra Memorial Hospital, King Mahendra Memorial Eye Hospital, B.P.Koirala Memorial Cancer Hospital and a good number of paramedical teaching institutes form the training hospitals for undergraduate students and Interns for furthering their knowledge and experience in the clinical field.
EDUCATION BASE :
The college is permanently affiliated to the Kathmandu University and fully recognized by the Nepal Medical Council, Sri Lankan Medical Council, General Medical Council of Great Britain (UK) and is enlisted in the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates of U.S.A. (ECFMG) and WHO’s World Directory of Medical schools. The reciprocal recognition from the Medical Council of India is under process.
It is four and half years and one year of compulsory Internship after passing the final MBBS examination.
1. First two years shall comprise of the study of Part 1: basic medical science subjects
2. The remaining two and half years shall be permitted to join the part 2: clinical science. No student shall be permitted to join the part 2 : clinical science until he/she has passed Part-1. the Clinical orientation starts from the day one of admission as the course in integrated.
In-house mess catering provides tasty and nutritious food which makes the student’s stay pleasant and comfortable.
The Central Library a serene and tranquil atmosphere with air conditioned facilities. Fully equipped with reference books apart from the National and International Journals.The Library provides round the clock Internet services for easy access and updating of the knowledge of the students.Besides the Central Library each department maintains departmental libraries with round the clock facility. A personalized information service and photocopying facilities are also available.
Quality education from Expert faculty (renowned teachers from India, Nepal and USA)
Located in peaceful Lumbini zone (the birth place of Gautam Buddha)
VISA is on arrival.
Separate hostels for Boys & Girls – 24 Hrs. Security guard
Saving 1 ½ years study period compared to Russian /Chinese colleges
Stipend during Internship in Nepal.
Proximity to Indian border. Hardly 1 Hr. drive from Indian side..
Training for USMLE as a part of the MBBS curriculum.
Library hosting Preparatory study material & E-learning content.
Homely food, temperate climate…
Good Communication Network. Reliance mobile work in Nepal.
To see the Reviews of CMS University click here http://medico-abroad.com/mw/cmsphgal.htm